Benefits of Span Hawaii™ Shipping Services
We offer unparalleled experience moving freight and finding answers to common shipping dilemmas. We have the people, the equipment, the connections, the services, and the solutions you need to transport freight between the Hawaiian Islands and the U.S. mainland.
- Less than truckload (LTL) and full truckload (FTL) to all islands
- Two sailings weekly via ship from Long Beach, California
- Weekly eastbound returns from the islands
- Deferred barge service from the Pacific Northwest
- Tracing, tracking, and PODs via Web
- Competitive inbound trucking rates
- White Glove service available on all islands
- Long- or short-term storage and distribution available
- Lift gates on delivery equipment at no charge
Schedules and Rates
Vessel Sailings: Long Beach, CA to Honolulu, HI
Cutoff Times for Freight Deliveries
- Cutoff for Wednesday vessel is Tuesday at noon.
- Cutoff for Saturday vessel is Friday at noon.
Transit Times to Oahu, Maui, Kauai, and Hawaii
- Port of Long Beach to points on Oahu: 6–7 days
- Port of Long Beach to points on Maui: 7–8 days
- Port of Long Beach to points on Kauai: 8–9 days
- Port of Long Beach to points on Hawaii: 9–10 days
LTL service via the Port of Long Beach through our City of Industry facility.
FTL service via the Ports of Seattle, Oakland, and Long Beach.
FTL barge service via our Auburn, Washington facility.
For Rates Call: 800.257.7726
or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions or more information, contact our Hawaii experts: